There's always something happening at Pilgrim Place...
- Lenten Morning Prayers – Fri. March 24, 7:30-8:00 am, North Pitzer Lounge. Sponsored by The Order of Saint Luke; open to all.
- Women Church – Sun. March 26, 10:00 am, Napier Common Room. Leader Liz Moore’s, theme is “I am like the Woman Jesus Healed. “ We will sing from Liz’s newly published book of hymns, accompanied by Margee Meier. All women welcome.
- Pilgrim Tours – Tues. March 28, 10:00 am, departs in front of Porter Hall. Returning around 6:00 pm.
- Glue-In Resumes Sorting – Fri. March 31, 9:00 am, Pitzer Basement, Bakes ‘n’ Sweets area due to Festival Bldg. closure. Please, no more long egg cartons.
- Darlene Nicgorski Memorial Service – Sat. April 29, 3:15 pm, Festival Stage. I want to thank everyone who lives, works at & loves Pilgrim Place for your support & love for me since Dar’s death on Feb. 28. Your friendship & caring are so appreciated!
- Resident/Employee Blood Drive – Thanks to everyone who worked and especially those who donated blood. We had 33 good pints of whole blood.
- Amnesty International Letters – March letters for AML available in Garden Café. We protect human rights. Everyone’s.
- Sister Simone Campbell: Lecture & Reception - Sun. March 19, 7:00 pm, Holy Name of Mary Church, 724 E. Bonita Ave, San Dimas. “Pope Francis & the Way Forward”. Sister Simone is Ex. Dir. of NETWORK: A National Catholic Social Justice Lobby & Education organization.
- Conversation with Sister Simone Campbell – Mon. March 20, 12:00 pm, Hampton Dining Room, Scripps College. Dialogue with Sister Simone & Claremont Colleges’ staff & faculty. Copies for sale of “A Nun on the Bus: How All of Us Can Create, Hope, Change & Community”. Bring or buy lunch $8.
- Musik & Merrie Making – Tues. March 28, 7:30 pm, Trinity United Methodist Church, Fellowship Hall, 676 N. Gibbs St., Pomona – Presented by the Musicians’ Club of Pomona Valley.
Health Center Worship
Sunday - 10:15 am
Thursdays - 7:00 pm - Decker Hall