- Spiritual Care Teams – One team in each neighborhood with 3 to 5 spiritual caregivers who work with the staff, residents and their families to provide emotional and spiritual support.
- Activities and Entertainment – weekly musical performances and daily activities.
- Pet Therapy –It's well-known that interaction with a gentle, friendly pet has significant physical and mental health benefits. Pilgrim Place \uses a visiting therapy dog and has an aviary as well as a tropical fish tank – both centrally locate.
- Intergenerational Programs - There are numerous opportunities and activities that bring elders and children of all ages together.
- Bistro – A gathering place outside the neighborhoods where elders and guests can indulge in fresh baked cookies and cappuccino. The Bistro is also open for dinner to residents and guests Monday through Friday.
Other special features:
- IV therapy
- Social Services
- Therapy treatment 7 days a week
- Full-time registered dietician
- Beauty shop
- Cable TV
- Wireless internet access
- Sunday Worship service
- Notary service onsite
- Smoke-free facility
Harps for the Spirit
Music & Memory